SHIP/MIPPA – English speaking – Cathy Forbes (cell) – 609 273 0588
SHIP/MIPPA – Spanish speaking – Cristaly Marmol (cell – messages picked up Mon/Wed/Fri) – 609 306 6767
BEC – English speaking only at present (will be English/Spanish from Jan 2022) – 609 477 9007
The office extension for SHIP/MIPPA is x215 – however clients are encouraged to call cell numbers on the voicemail message for faster response times. If a client tells the front desk that they have not received a call back please do call me on 609 273 0588 and I will ensure that they receive a response.
Main Office– 732-557-9633
Inquiries: Monica Chanda, ext 111 email@example.com
Spanish speaking inquiries: Carmen Garcia, x 100 firstname.lastname@example.org
School Based Services
Louise McCants – 609-638-1556
Adoption/Birth Parent Counseling
Janine Cook, Birth Parent Counselor-609-203-4579
- Available by cell phone to assist pregnant or parenting moms/dads who are struggling and/or interested in making an adoption plan.
- Please have hospitals or social workers call Janine directly on her cell phone!
Kimberly Thompson, Adoption Specialist (Part time)
- Office hours Monday and Thursday 9-4 609-695-6274 Ext. 176
Aisha Harper, Search and Reunion/Adoption Specialist (Part time)
- Office hours Monday and Thursday 9-330 609-695-6274 Ext.149
Valerie Fiorentino, Adoption Coordinator
- Oversees Adoption, Background and Search, Birth Parent Counseling, and Foster Care programs
- Office hours Monday and Thursday 609-695-6274 Ext. 107
- Available by cell 609-802-1865
- If Janine Cook is not available, please send birth parent calls to my cell phone.
Childhood Separation and Loss Program
or if calling with questions regarding clinical services for children in Mercer County or from one of the Care Management Organizations, I can be contacted at the main office at extension 159 or on my cell phone at 609-802-5213. I do not have any bilingual staff or staff contact information to update
Mercer County WIC
Maternal Child Health
Director, Corporate Development and Volunteerism
Cell (732) 606-5601