FAMILY SUCCESS CENTERS
Family Success Centers are “one-stop” shops that provide wrap-around resources and support for families before they find themselves in crisis. The purpose of our Family Success Centers is to enrich the lives of children and adults by making families and neighborhoods stronger. Family Success Centers offer primary child abuse prevention services to families and bring together concerned community residents, leaders and community agencies to address the problems that threaten the safety and stability of families in the community. There is no cost to access services provided by the Family Success Centers (FSCs) and all of our services are Confidential and Free.
Family Success Centers seek to provide a warm and welcoming home-like environment that provides family-friendly activities and resources within communities to strengthen families.
Parent Education and Support Groups
- Mommy & Me
- Mommy Support Group
- Polish Parent Education & Support Group
- Father-Child Support Groups
Family Success Centers offer services to any children, youth, families, individuals, and communities with a focus on prevention.
- Parent Advisory Council
- Community Services
- Interpretation and translation support
- Assistance completing benefit eligibility forms such as WIC, SNAP, Medicaid and Childcare health Insurance (CHIP), Medicare, unemployment, TNAF
Program Services Include:
- Access to information on child, maternal and family health services, economic self-sufficiency and job readiness
- Information and referral services (connection to off-site public and private resources)
- Life skills training
- Housing services
- Early Childhood and Parenting Education Services
- Child Abuse and Neglect Prevention Education Programs
- Parent-child activities
- Financial Management Training
- Nutrition Education Groups
- Fatherhood Focused Programs
- Linkage to FREE Pregnancy Testing
- Breastfeeding Education and Support
- Parents Lounge
- Access to Computer Lab
- Linkage to CHSofNJ services
￼￼The Family Success Centers plan and facilitate center-based activities that support the five protective factors. For a list of specific activities, including times ￼and dates, please call the center nearest you.
- Nurturing and Attachment
- Parenting and Child Development
- Prenatal resilience
- ￼Social connections
- ￼Concrete Support Services for Parenting
The Family Success Centers plan and facilitate center-based activities that support the five protective factors. For a list of specific activities, including times and dates, please call the center nearest you.
Nurturing and Attachment
Parenting and Child Development
Concrete Support Services for Parenting
Okay so from the main page you will have tabs to get information about the different centers. They should be a little different, but they are all family success centers serving different areas of NJ. I made bullets for each center as to what they offer to help you follow along.